XLR8R+ is a member-supported community and curated music experience championing independent culture. Every member will get exclusive, unreleased music every month that you will not find anywhere else.
What you get when you join:
- The latest three monthly editions, featuring at least nine exclusive tracks from a range of producers, as well as three zines with artist profiles, visual art, and editorial, wallpaper art for both phone and desktop, and more;
- Access to the XLR8R+ member’s area on XLR8R.com where you can submit your music to be showcased across XLR8R’s channels and to the XLR8R+ community;
- Giveaways and discounts from select industry partners;
- Every monthly edition moving forward.
Your $5 subscription (the price of a coffee a month) will allow us to support independent and emerging artists and continue what we have been doing for over 26 years: finding, curating, and serving the best electronic music out there, without paid influence. This is the new independent media!
For any questions, email email@example.com
You can learn more about why we are doing XLR8R+ here: bit.ly/LearnMoreXLR8Rplus
Members area: bit.ly/XLR8R-plus
Here’s what you get:
- All the new music we make streaming instantly on your mobile device via the free Bandcamp app, and also available as a high-quality download.*
Access to subscriber-exclusive messages:
- These subscriber-only releases:
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re supporting us in a sustainable way.
Los Angeles, California
Interesting contents don't fit with ruled interest. Symmetry always predicts what will come next. Culture is an unsymmetrical feature like quantum gravity reigns the universe. It is unknown; we have to proceed in revealing it and support the unexpected.